Alexa Vachon Photography · Info/Links
Some useful sites worth checking out:
(I'll keep updating this page. Suggestions are always welcome.)
- A very well written and informative site (USA based) with info about the business of making and showing photographs, legal issues, and many great visual links. A Photo Editor
- Blog by Andrew Hetherington on everything photography from a photographer's perspective (emphasis on New York industry and events). What's the Jackanory?
- A hometown boy (based in Toronto, Canada) making (and showing) one photograph of himself everyday for the past ten years and counting. Jeff Harris
- Hardcore fishing. Photographed brilliantly. It doesn't get any better than this. Corey Arnold
- NY Times photo essays documenting individuals in New York. Excellently photographed by Todd Heisler. Updated Weekly. One in 8 Million
- Black & White Portraiture. I just found this woman's work and it blows me away. Vanessa Winship
- A New York Artist and Print & Pattern Designer. Gives a little attitude and a lot of good design. The Royal Me
- Brooklyn based jewelry designer, avid blogger. Lots of things pretty and sweet and yummy. Bonbon Oiseau
- Interface design. Stuff that looks good and works even better. niceone
- Visual Porn (the good kind). FFFFound
- All things art, fashion and nightlife in Berlin. i heart berlin
Special thanks to Manuel Meurer for creating this site.
Stay up to date with my RSS feed.